Saturday, September 11, 2010

Little Looster Review

Potty Training is right around the corner in this house! When I saw the Little Looster I knew it was something I would be interested in. What caught my eye first was the design. This booster is designed to wrap around the toilet. Why is this so great? Do you remember the itty bitty stools we had growing up? I remember falling off of them frequently when stepping down. With the wrap around design children can sit comfortable and be supported no matter where they place their feet.

Also, because of the design you never have to move the Little Looster! It's easy for adults to use the bathroom with the Little Looster still in place. I tested it... it's true. It's really a unique design because it's wide enough for children to easily step up on and turn themselves around without the concern f them stepping off the edge, yet not so wide that it interferes with adult access. And it really is sturdy! The minute you pick it up and feel it you can tell that it is strong and will support even older children, which is great because it can be used beyond the potty training stage but while their legs are still too short to touch the ground. It makes the child more comfortable to rest their feet rather than have them dangling. Would you want your feet dangling off the edge? Not me!

I really can't say enough positive things about the Little Looster. This mom-created product was really well thought out and answers many issues with access to the toilet, comfort, safety and cleanliness. It's also simple in design and color so it goes with any bathroom and doesn't stand out.

You can purchase the Little Looster here for only $39.99. You can also take a look at the website to learn more and read more parent testimonials.

3 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

Oh, I really didn't know that it was surrounding the entire toilet- love it. You see pictures but never from the side-Great for little ones. Thanks for sharing

Mom vs. the boys said...

I love this little seat! so great! why wasn't it thought of years ago??

Lara said...

Yes! I love how it goes around. I have a tiny step stool I was going to use... but this is so much better!