Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Amy Adele Review

Oh mommas, have I got a find for you! You know my deep love for personalized items. Well, I found a fantastic site that offers all kinds of personalized stationary and adorable t-shirts.


Amy Adele has a huge selection of stationary, invitations and announcements. They also carry labels and stickers for all your kids belongings. The images that they offer are so cute! They all look like very cute hand drawn pictures. And the best part is really their prices. Everything is reasonably priced and free shipping is offered for purchases over $50.00.

Amy Adele very generously allowed me to pick two items from their site to review. Yay! I decided to review a set of address labels and one of their adorable personalized t-shirts.

The ordering process was very easy. You simply pick your design and then add your personalized text. They give you a preview to make sure it lines up how you want it and looks perfect.  For the personalized t-shirt I chose the cute little lady bug. I then added my own text to say "Little Leah Bug." The shirt came out exactly as they showed it on the computer. The colors are bright, the text is a great size and the shirt is nice quality! I am so happy with the t-shirt!

For the address labels, I decided to go with the Richmond Winter House label so that I could use them with my holiday cards. They came out perfect. The text is a good size and very easy to read. Again, the colors came out bright.

I am so pleased with the experience I had with Amy Adele. Easy to order, quick to ship and everything came exactly as I wanted. I highly recommend you check out their site. They have so many wonderful products!

4 comments:

Ladii said...

new follower from think of me thursday hope you can check out my blog and return the follow

www.ladii-aponte.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

Awh! Thats so sweet and i love her face in that!

The Sisters' Hood said...

Here from the HOP ... thanx for the website,
will head over there now, happen to need a gift for my niece and with a name like Niamh ... it has to be personalised!

Mom vs. the boys said...

I just ordered too!!!! I love love love all their cute designs! They have the cutest snowman family christmas cards!