Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Laurie Berkner Band - Greatest Hits CD Review


My daughter is a huge fan of The Laurie Berkner Band! We fist became introduced to this kid friendly group through Nick Jr.  I love to watch my 15 month old wiggle around whenever one of her songs come on!

Recently I was given the opportunity to review the CD "The Best of The Laurie Berkner Band." Yay! I knew that this CD would be a huge hit with my daughter.

This CD was recently released on June 29th and has 20 songs that kids will love to boogie too, and parents too! The Laurie Berkner Band offers great lyrics that are fun and upbeat. I love that I can listen to this CD over and over and not get tired of the music. Part of that is because there are so many songs that you aren't hearing the same over and over. And another part is because the music is truly enjoyable.

We look forward to seeing Laurie's smiling face on "Jack's Big Music Show" on Nick Jr. But now we can enjoy this great music in the car, during bath time or when we just feel like dancing!

Check out the official website of The Laurie Berkner Band for more information and to order your own copy!

1 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

Oh, I just love this CD. We still play it each and every day in the car, then we take in the garage to play some more. It has been every where with us. Love it. The little one's favorite is Moon, moon moon :) and many more. Thanks for the review. Have a great day!