With this messy adventure underway I was on a hunt for something to make the process easier for me. This is when I discovered The Pelican Bib. The design of the bib looked like an answer to many of my mess issues, specifically the lap full of food at the end of a meal. So I was thrilled to have the opportunity to review one of these bibs!
Here is a little bit about The Pelican Bib:
I am incredibly happy with The Pelican Bib. It catches the majority of food that falls. The plastic is great because it even catches liquid and mushy foods with easy cleanup. I am definitely going to be purchasing more! You can buy them from... AMAZON! Yay, I love it when you can shop from Amazon :) Also, be sure to follow The Pelican Bib on Facebook and twitter for updates on products!
- is constructed of soft, molded plastic (100% non-toxic) for easy wearing and durability.
- is great for babies and toddlers alike!
- includes a convenient and comfortable adjustable neck fastener.
- has a generously sized crumb catcher for all of baby's spills!
- has a comfortable, ergonomic design.
- measures 8" from the neck down and 9.5" wide at the crumb catcher.
- allows for easy clean-up. --Just rinse off or wipe with a damp sponge!
- is available in four fun colors: pink, blue, red and white.
- is made of FDA approved, food-grade material.
- is proudly made in America and is safe for children: Lead-free, BPA-free, PVC-free and Phthalate-free.
- is a recyclable, eco-friendly product!