Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pelican Bib Review

As many of you saw from my recent applesauce video, we have entered the word of self feeding. We're moving beyond finger foods and have turned over the spoon. This is a very dangerous process that has led to mountains of laundry and thousands of laughs. I love watching my daughter maneuver that spoon to her mouth getting some in and spilling lots. It's just another sign of how much life has changed in such a short amount of time.

With this messy adventure underway I was on a hunt for something to make the process easier for me. This is when I discovered The Pelican Bib. The design of the bib looked like an answer to many of my mess issues, specifically the lap full of food at the end of a meal. So I was thrilled to have the opportunity to review one of these bibs!

Here is a little bit about The Pelican Bib:
  • is constructed of soft, molded plastic (100% non-toxic) for easy wearing and durability.
  • is great for babies and toddlers alike!
  • includes a convenient and comfortable adjustable neck fastener.
  • has a generously sized crumb catcher for all of baby's spills!
  • has a comfortable, ergonomic design.
  • measures 8" from the neck down and 9.5" wide at the crumb catcher.
  • allows for easy clean-up. --Just rinse off or wipe with a damp sponge!
  • is available in four fun colors: pink, blue, red and white.
  • is made of FDA approved, food-grade material.
  • is proudly made in America and is safe for children: Lead-free, BPA-free, PVC-free and Phthalate-free.
  • is a recyclable, eco-friendly product!
I am incredibly happy with The Pelican Bib. It catches the majority of food that falls. The plastic is great because it even catches liquid and mushy foods with easy cleanup. I am definitely going to be purchasing more! You can buy them from... AMAZON! Yay, I love it when you can shop from Amazon :) Also, be sure to follow The Pelican Bib on Facebook and twitter for updates on products!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Such a cute bib! My niece is coming into the world in the next couple of days and I still haven't gotten her anything - I will definitely have to check this out!

Donna said...

How cute! I wish they had made these when I had my first.
Thanks for sharing your review.

Lara said...

I know... aren't they brilliant!?! They have made my life so much easier... haha!

Anonymous said...

freenaked [url=http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/nakedcelebrities] nude pictures[/url] babe nude