Friday, September 3, 2010

My Shutterfly Experience


I am one of those moms who takes a million pictures. And with digital cameras that's really ok. It's not like the old days where you had to pay $20 to develop a roll of 24 pictures just to find out that 18 of them came out horrible. Do you remember those days?

Well, with our fabulous digital cameras it's easier than ever to upload our photos to the computer and put them on Shutterfly. Once they are on Shutterfly you have some many options. Of course, delete the ones that are horrible! Leave no evidence! Purchase the ones that are great! Is it really great? Why not get it in 5x7 or 8x10. Shutterfly allows you to edit and crop and make your pictures exactly how you would want them.

Aside from going the traditional route of just ordering printed photos for a photo album you are also offered a variety of other photo options. You can create a photo book or turn your photos into great gifts or keepsakes (like mugs, key chains, t-shirts and more).

Shutterfly is also a great place for all your stationary needs. You can make birth announcements, party invitations and thank you cards into something even more personal by including a photo.

We are also all thinking ahead for our Holiday cards! Make it quick, easy and beautiful by simply uploading your photos into one of the selections of Holiday themed cards. I know I love to give and get Christmas photo cards to see how everyone is changing.

Shutterfly is easy to use and FREE to sign up! It gives you the ability to share your photos with friends and family. You can't go wrong.

4 comments:

juli (sweetpz) said...

oh my goodness!! i LOVE shutterfly!! especially when you get free prints.. hehe
But mostly the shipping isn't even that bad, and i live in Canada! Though it did take over 2 weeks to get my prints. But it was totally worth the wait. I'm working on a photo book for my sisters wedding. Hope it turns out well!
Have a great weekend!
juli

Lara said...

Awesome! I love their photobooks! They take so much less time than scrapbooking but still look great!

Simply Stacie said...

Your blog feature is up!
http://simplystacie.net/blog-spotlight-momma-drama/

Jenn said...

I'm a HUGE shutterfly fan! I ordered a photo book when my daughter turned 2.