Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Vanny Bean: Organic Edible Paint Review


Vanny Bean can truly be your one stop shopping for organic childrens clothing. They carry everything from onesies for your little one to dresses and outfit sets. They also have a lovely selection of toys, diaper bags and gear, bedding, furniture, baby slings, shoes and more.

 I have had the pleasure to work with Vanny Bean in the past and have been thrilled with the service and products. And I am pleased to once again be able to share one of the fabulous products that they carry with you!

Vanny Bean sent me a set of Organic Edible Paints from Wee Can Too! I was ecstatic when I was offered the opportunity to review these paints. You may or may not know that I have a degree is Visual Art from my undergraduate days. I had a focus in drawing and painting and love the idea behind self expression. Have you ever felt like your little one has had a lot to say but can't get it out in words? This paint gives even the youngest of artists the opportunity to get their hands dirty and express themselves in colors!


The paints are easy to use and made with infant-safe organic ingredients. They  have an incredible shelf life, leave no stain on tables or skin, have a pleasant taste, but not too pleasant so not to encourage the child to eat the paint, and are very nutritious!
As far as I'm concerned these paints are genius! We had a fantastic time getting dirty and making art. It was easy to clean up and you just store it in the fridge until your next adventure into art. And at only $6 a bottle it's affordable for you to enable your child to create priceless art. 

Check out all the fantastic products carried by Vanny Bean!

6 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

Oh, that is really nice. Since, my daughter loves to paint, she will definitely like this one a lot. Love how your little one is having a blast with it. Great review. Really a great to encourage kids to paint. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day!

Lara said...

Thanks Show Me Mama! We had so much fun!

Jenn said...

That looks like fun and even better that it's edible!

Lara said...

Yeah, the edible part was great! I didn't have to worry when she licked it!

Unknown said...

I really need this stuff. My little one tries to eat all kinds of paint. It would be nice to have one that is okay for him to eat...LOL

Lara said...

Haha... yes! The best part is not worrying if they eat it!