Wednesday, September 1, 2010

CSN Review - Coffee Grinder

It's us again, the coffee addicts. I was given the opportunity to review a product from CSN so what else would we pick but a coffee grinder! Now, we already have a coffee grinder but it wasn't up to my husband, the barista's, standards. He wanted a special fancy kind that kept the beans in a separate section so they never came in contact with the blade. Thus, not allowing them to be heated at all until they were ready for brewing.

Since I love my coffee so much I went along with this selection of the Cuisinart Automatic Burr Coffee Grinder. I placed the order one night and received my shipment notification the next day. Just two days later it was on my doorstep. Seriously, I love the speed in which CSN typically has their products shipped out in.

We are very happy with our coffee grinder. The price was right and it was a brand we are familiar with, so it was a great buy. My husband is beyond thrilled and grinds our coffee fresh every morning. I really can't complain!

I highly recommend checking out CSN for any of your shopping needs. They have over 200 stores to help you find just what you are looking for. And with great service you can't go wrong.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I love it! I buy starbucks but I always have them grind it there. Maybe I should buy me one so I can do it myself! =)

Jenn said...

Looks great! I had to use my mom's grinder when i did a review for Cuppa Jane. Great review!