Sunday, November 14, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Belly Buttons and Babies Review

Being pregnant was the best time of my life. It's a time that every mom should enjoy to the fullest and treat their bodies to all the pampering they can. And it shouldn't stop once the baby is born. Your body and your babies body still deserve to be cared for. Belly Buttons and Babies creates amazing organic skin care products for pregnant mommas, post pregnant mommas, and delicate little ones.

Belly Buttons and Babies take pride in their safe products and truly value their customers. All the products are proudly made in Canada and are packaged in 100% recycled packaging.

Every Belly Buttons & Babies product rates a "0" for toxins on the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics’ Skin Deep database; the best rating a product can receive!

I had the wonderful opportunity to review some of their products and was blown away. 
I received the Triple Mint Foot and Leg Cream, Mandarin Lime Anti-Stretch Mark Cream, and Lavender Chamomile Mom and Baby Cream. The first thing I noticed was the scents. As soon as I popped the top I breathed in a relaxing scent that really reminded me of being at a spa. Each scent was different, but all were subtle and wonderful! The next thing I noticed, which was also true of all three creams, was how silky smooth the creams were. They felt so soft on my hands before I even rubbed them in. And once I applied them they didn't leave any greasy residue.

I am a huge fan of Bally Buttons and Babies' products. These would make an amazing gift for a mom to be or a new mom and baby. You can tell they are high quality and moms will truly appreciate the fact that they are natural and safe. Be sure to check out their wonderful selection of products!

5 comments:

trooppetrie said...

I love giving gifts for mom as a baby shower gift

Lara said...

I love that too! They get so much for the baby (which is awesome) but the moms deserve a treat, too. And these are def a treat!

Show Me Mama said...

These will definitely make any mommy and child happy. Thanks for sharing

Lara said...

Yes, this stuff really would make a mom and baby happy! We love it!

Mom vs. the boys said...

mandarine lime must smell yummy!