Saturday, November 6, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffer - Vapur

Have I got a great stocking stuffer for you! It's useful, small and eco-friendly!
Vapur is the foldable, reusable water bottle designed to go anywhere. Unlike rigid bottles, Vapur can be rolled, folded or flattened when empty – easily fitting into pockets, purses, packs or briefcases. The highly-durable bottle is freezable, dishwasher safe and BPA-free, which means it can be safely reused again and again. 
I received a Vapur for review and have been using it everywhere! It's so easy to keep it folded up in your bag or in the glove compartment of your car. I love how tiny it gets when it's not full and how light it is. Then when you fill it up it becomes very study. I also love that you can clean it by tossing it in the dishwasher!
This is an easy and cool way to help eliminate plastic bottles. And it's more convenient and lighter than reusable bottles. When it's empty just roll it up and stick it in your bag! 

Vapur is available in a variety of colors and are very affordable at only $8.95 each! Check them out!

4 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

Isn't this great! We also love this in our house :). Love how it rolls up. Thanks again and Have a fantastic weekend.

Mom vs. the boys said...

I actually have a purple one and still haven't got around to using it, I should do that! lol

Jenn said...

That looks like fun! I love it. I don't think i've seen anything like that.

Unknown said...

Vapur water bottles are so cool. I keep saying I'm going to get one. I think my brother would love these! I love the clip on the side!