Saturday, November 13, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Parylite Review

Partylite has an amazing selection of candles, candle holders, and other items for your home. They even have a selection of  Bath and Body Care Products. When I think of the holidays I think of all the beautiful decorations and candles burning with wonderful scents filling the home.Check out some of the Partylite scents... Gingerbread, Cinnamon Eggnog, Sugar Plum Fairies. These are just a few of the amazing holiday scents, they have many many more!
I love candles and used to burn them all the time. But.... now I have a toddler and the idea of burning candles in the house scares me. She always surprises me by reaching things I'm sure she can't, so the candles have been put away or put up high. When the opportunity arose for me to review wickless candles from Partylite I was so excited!
These wickless candles are awesome! They are run on batteries and all you have to do is switch them on. They also have an option to run on a timer so they are on for a certain amount of time and then turn off. And when they are on they won't get hot, but they flicker just like real candles. It's awesome to have the look of real candles while not having to worry about a thing. These are a most for families with small children.

Partylite also has a section called Two Sisters Gourmet that is filled with an amazing selection mixes for breads and desserts, as well as sauces and seasonings. They also have Dreamy Dark Chocolate Sauce and Incredible Creamy Caramel Sauce. Yum! I was sent both of these for review and fell in love! They offer such a rich and creamy topping on your ice cream. We even used the caramel to drizzle over apples.... so good! These would make the perfect addition to many desserts that you could be serving this holiday season. And to help you out you can find great recipes on the Two Sisters Gourmet section of the Partylite website!

I highly recommend you check out the Partylite website. You can find a consultant near you to order fantastic products from... or you could become a consultant yourself!

3 comments:

♥ LLL with Leslie ♥ said...

O..I love Partylite!!! :)

Show Me Mama said...

I sure love Partylite's products. I like their candle holders a lot. Thanks for sharing :)

Lara said...

This was my first introduction to Partylite... but I am a fan!!