Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Bitty Bows Boutique Review

No slip hair bows, barrettes, and hair accessories for babies and toddlers are our specialty! Baby bows, toddler hair bows, and fun clips for every holiday and occasion. Thousands of styles and colors possibilities of baby bows, toddler bows, flower hair clips, and barrettes. 
Many custom accessory options available.

I recently had the opportunity to review one the bows offered by Bitty Bows Boutique. I chose the Charlotte Brown and Pink Dotted Hair Bow and am very happy with my choice! The first thing that stood out to me was the velvet wrapped alligator clip. I've never seen an alligator clip covered in velvet but love the idea. Not only does it make the clip non-slip, but it's also soft and gentle on my daughter's thin hair. 

The bow measures about 3" across and is very well made. I feel like it's a little big for my daughter (who is only 18 months old), but I imagine it will look fabulous when she is a little older or has a little bit more hair! 


Bitty Bows Boutique also offers a variety of other accessories, including clippies, flower clips, headbands, hats, and more. There is something for everyone and the prices are great!


Be sure to follow Bitty Bows Boutique on Facebook to keep up with new products and sales!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

She looks too cute!! Love the bows. Thanks for sharing!!