Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Things Remembered Review

My husband is really tough to shop for. Sure, he likes video games and DVD's.... but those gifts are just "things".... they don't have any meaning behind them and they don't take too much thought. I love to get him things that are special, that he will enjoy, and that he will always remember were from me.

Fortunately Things Remembered came to my rescue! I was given the opportunity to review one of their beautiful personalized items. I shop at Things Remembered often... I have a key chain with my daughter's name on it, a bracelet for my sister when she became my daughter's godmother, a frame and some other things. But this time I wanted to get something for my husband.

When you think of personalized gifts you don't really think of men, right? Well, they have so much cool stuff! This was an easy choice for me. I thought of something he likes to do and would look "cool" (since he is a guy and not really the mushy type) and would be used.... TADA! An Engravable Playing Card Set!

I followed the easy ordering steps to choose my font and what I wanted it to say. It arrived quickly and is awesome. I know my husband will love this! And it even comes with two decks of silver cards... very cool. All his poker buddies will be jealous!

Things Remembered has a huge selection of items. You can find something for everyone! So why not give a more personal gift this year? It will mean the world to the person you give it to and they will always remember it was from you!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I love things remembered!!

Shiela said...

They have the prettiest personalized baby blankets.

Show Me Mama said...

Oh, lara that is beautiful! I love that. My husband would love this for christmas since, he always has is friends over when they play cards. Really nice! It is on my list and top it off, you can also engraved it. Thanks so much.

Lara said...

Ooo, I will have to check out their baby blankets! Isn't it great, Show Me Mama! It's such a great gift for guys... they are so hard to shop for!