Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Scandle Candle Review

Alright ladies.... add this one to your holiday wish list! This is a true treat for you!

I had the opportunity to review the Shimmering Body Candle in the Copa Cabana scent. This was an experience like I had never felt before. I simply lit the candle and waited until meltpool reached the edges of the tin. Once that happened I blew the candle out and poured a small amount into my hand and rubbed it on my feet. It felt amazing! It was warm and smooth and smelled great!

This is the perfect way to relax and pamper yourself during the busy holiday season. Check out all the great fragrances offered by Scandle Candle and add them to your wish list!

6 comments:

Mom vs. the boys said...

that's pretty cool, now I wonder if I could convince my hubby to give me a foot rub with that! lol

Unknown said...

These candles look so awesome. I've been wanting to try them out!

Turning the Clock Back said...

I LOVE these candles! Great on dry knuckles in the winter!

Show Me Mama said...

I have heard about these, but didn't realize it that you can actually rub in our body. That will definitely feel so great on my feet. oh, I already have them on my wish list. Thanks so much for sharing this great gift idea loving it.

Lara said...

The warmth feels amazing! It's definitely another way to get your husband to give you a massage because it will be nice and warm on his hands too!

Jenn said...

Looks great! I think i'll have to look into that! The body massage candle would be awesome if i can talk my hubby into it! :D