Monday, November 8, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Trudeau Review

When I think of the Holidays I always think about FOOD! It's an important part of any family gathering. Each year I host Thanksgiving at my house. As the family continues to grow it becomes more and more challenging and more and more stressful. I am always on the lookout for things that will make the preparations and day of go more smoothly.

I am so glad that I came across Trudeau and all the wonderful kitchen and table products they offer! This Thanksgiving I will be using three of Trudeau's fabulous products that they sent me for review. I received the Garlic Duo, the Perfect Mix oil and vinegar bottle, and the Tube spice rack.
The Garlic Duo is so fantastic! I already had a garlic press, but when I saw this I new it would come in handy much more often. This gives you the ability to press or slice your garlic. We use a lot of garlic in our cooking so it gets used often. It's easy to use and easy to clean... dishwasher safe!
The Perfect Mix is an oil and vinegar bottle that allows you to pour the perfect ratio (6 to 1). It also gives you the option to pour only oil or only vinegar. It's very convenient and simple to use. My husband (who I have NEVER seen put oil and vinegar on his salad) uses it all the time! I think simply because he thinks it's so cool.
The Tube was a product that caught my husbands eye. I will admit he does a lot of the cooking. My initial reaction when he pointed this out to me was.... we already have a spice rack and we don't have any more counter space. His response was.... exactly. Ok, ok, he was right. This has permanently replaced our big spice rack because it has everything we need and takes up so much less space! And really, it looks cool!

Trudeau has so many useful kitchen supplies. I had a ton of fun browsing through their website. They have a "where to buy" on their site to help find a store near you or where you can look online. And Amazon is one of the online sites that carries their products.

5 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

I love Trudeau products. The Garlic duo looks awesome. Thanks for sharing

Jenn said...

I love the spice rack! Very cool! Thanks for the info!

Lara said...

Thanks ladies! The garlic duo is so cool! I love how easy it is to use and clean! And the spice rack is also really nice. I think it's looks so cool and it's so functional with how little space it takes up!

Unknown said...

I would love to try that oil and vinegar bottle. I love salads and that would be perfect. I've never even heard of trudeau until now. Thanks for the review!

trooppetrie said...

oh man I love the spice rack