Sunday, November 7, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Educational Gifts from Carson-Dellosa Publishing Review

So here's my thought, if you're going to give a gift why not give something that's educational AND fun? Perhaps it's my inner teacher, but this just seems like such a wonderful idea! Carson-Dellosa Publishing offers such awesome products for kids that they are sure to have a blast while exercising their brains.

I was fortunate enough to receive two of their products for this review. The first was a giant floor puzzle of a fire truck. This is perfect for us since my dad is a fireman. He LOVES to read books about firetruck to my daughter, so I knew this would be a hit.
This puzzle has 24 pieces and is 4 feet long. I love the quality of this puzzle. The pieces are nice and thick so they are durable. We had a great time putting the puzzle together and then identifying all the things in the picture.

We also received the T-Rex Floor Puzzle and Activity Book combo pack. This puzzle was a bit more challenging. It's about 3 feet long and made up of 32 pieces. And the activity book is full of fun activities for kids to do. This is geared for children 3+, so there wasn't much for my daughter to do but scribble on the pages. So we've put it aside for when she's a little older. But this activity book could really help bring the dinosaur to life and continue to experience with puzzles and games.
They have a huge selection of items, including pop-up books, flashcards, and more! You can view all of the Carson-Dellosa items on their website. You can order directly from them or look for them at teacher supply stores or anywhere that educational items are carried.

3 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

Wow, my daughter would love the Fire Truck Floor puzzle. She loves Fire Trucks, so i know she would love it. Thanks for sharing

Jenn said...

That looks like so much fun!! Thank You for sharing! Love the idea!

Unknown said...

I've been wanting to get some floor puzzles for the kids. I need to check this place out!