Thursday, November 4, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Ornamentshop.com Review

I had the wonderful opportunity to review an ornament from ChristmasOrnaments.com just a few weeks. back. They had sent me an adorable Penguin ornament that I just love! You can check out my review here.

In my last review I talked about their huge selection and awesome variety. They truly do have an ornament for everyone on your list. Did someone get married or have a baby this year? Do you need an ornament for that special teacher? They have kids ornaments, sports ornaments, ornaments that are picture frames and more!

Ornamentshop.com another wonderful site that offers even more ornaments. They sent me a very special personalized ornament. So I went under the "Family of Three" section and they had so many cute ornaments to choose from! It was a very tough choice, but I settled on the Stocking Bears.

When my ornament arrived I was thrilled! I asked them to also include the year on our ornament and was a little concerned that the heart would be too crowded... but it wasn't! The names are printed on so clearly! They are easy to read and really do stand out. I am so happy to be able to add this very special ornament to our tree this year!

ChristmasOrnaments.com and Ornamentshop.com can truly be your one stop shopping for Christmas ornaments. Between their huge selection and reasonable prices you can't go wrong! The personalized ornament I received retails for only $12.99. And you can receive free shipping when your purchase 5 or more ornaments. Have fun shopping!

4 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

Those really are adorable...Love the 3 little bears together, they look warm and cozy. Oh, I love decorating the tree, we are actually busy right now. I also love this one Chalet - Christmas Ornament http://www.christmasornaments.com/chalet-product-p4542-c23.asp
The colors are so shiny, bright and beautiful. It really stands out and will look so beautiful on my Christmas tree. Sorry, for such a long comment. I love the feeling of Christmas and decorating the house. Have a great day!

Jenn said...

Really cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Lara said...

Thanks everyone! I love it too! Show Me Mama, that's awesome! I love the Holidays too! I spent a long time looking at their ornaments just because it made me happy... hehe!!

Lynn said...

The ornament you showed a picture of is adorable! I also like their "Family" category. Besides offering ornaments for specific family members (mother, daughter, etc.), they also have several big brother (http://www.christmasornaments.com/big-brother-product-p4484-c10.asp), big sister ornaments. Giving one of these ornaments to the older brother or sister could help ease the jealousy when the new baby arrives. Enjoy!