Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Disney's The Search for Santa Paws Review

“Someone once told me that the spirit of Christmas is 
embodied in the hearts of children, 
untouched as of yet by the doubts, fears and 
disappointments of the adult world.”
--Santa Claus in “The Search for Santa Paws”
I have always been a huge fan of Disney movies. I feel like they embody the magic of childhood while portraying positive messages. I also love how they are fun for the entire family. The Search for Santa Paws definitely lived up to my hopes for a Christmas movie from Disney. 

 In the movie, when Santa and his new best friend, Paws, discover that the boys and girls of the world have lost the spirit of the season, they take a trip to New York City.  But after Santa loses his memory, it’s up to Paws, a faithful orphan named Quinn (America’s Got Talent’s Kaitlyn Maher), her new friend Will (The Game Plan’s Madison Pettis) and a wonderful group of magical talking dogs to save St. Nick and show the world what Christmas is really all about.  Do you believe in Santa Paws?  Experiencing this sure-to-be holiday classic, full of fun, adventure and a carrying the timeless messages of the holidays, with surely delight the entire family!
What could be better than a holiday movie that stars the most lovable character (Santa) and a few adorable friends. The combination is perfect. This movie is truly magical and lifts your spirit. Sometimes all you have to do is believe! I love that in the movie only those who believe can hear the animals talk. Paws was my favorite character (and I think my daughter's too since every time she saw him she said woof woof!). But each character (furry or not) portrayed an important message. Whether they were making unlikely friends, helping someone else, enforcing the message to believe, or just being silly... the animals and people were fun. And of course Disney didn't let me down with the special effects. The scenes were beautiful and really brought you into the story. 

The DVD also offers some great bonus features. My daughter loved to watch the music video for Deck the Halls. It's performed by Debby Ryan and is upbeat and fun!

THE SEARCH FOR SANTA PAWS is Available on Blu-ray & DVD November 23rd!


And to help you and your kiddos get excited, why not download some fun activity and coloring sheets! Just click HERE and have a ball!

5 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

Oh, we have the first one and my daughter and loves it. She will definitely like the one for sure. This will be on her Christmas List :) Thanks for sharing.

Jenn said...

Very cute!! That looks like a sweet movie. Thanks for sharing!

Order Levitra said...

My point of view partially coincided with yours. Thank you for trying.

Anonymous said...


I wish to express my appreciation to the writer for rescuing me from such a predicament.

Anonymous said...

Построить дом можно и своими руками. Но, сказать по правде - это не будет очень быстро, тем более, если у вас нет достаточного опыта. Ввиду отсутствия опыта дом будет строится медленно и возможно допущение определенных ошибок. Лучше доверить строительство профессионалам.