Monday, November 29, 2010

Oliver's Labels - Review



Oliver's Labels makes high quality waterproof labels and tags to stick on all your kids' stuff. Our labels are dishwasher & laundry safe and will never fade, scuff or peel.

We are considering putting our daughter in daycare for the two days a week that I work. So when I saw the opportunity to review Oliver's Labels I jumped on it! They have labels for everything.... little tiny labels for pencils and other small items, shoe labels, iron on clothing labels, labels you can put on sippy cups and more.

I was very pleased when the labels arrived! They are bright and clear and stick really well! I some on my daughter's sippy cups because even if we don't do daycare these cups go everywhere! I have hand washed and washed them in the dishwasher and they are stuck on perfectly. The name hasn't faded and the sticker hasn't peeled. I am thrilled!


Oliver's Labels have a really nice variety of label designs. I chose the animal faces, but they have everything from dinosaurs and sea life to school and sports. They even have lots of designs that older children would find cool, so you can keep them labeled for years to come!

Oliver's Labels also offers labels for children with allergies. You can easily notify those who are helping your children in the lunchroom as to whether your child is allergic to dairy, eggs, seafood, dairy, or gluten. I love this idea!

You can check out all of the great labels and designs and place your order at the Oliver's Labels website. You can also check them out on facebook and twitter to stay up to date on deals and sales!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.