Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - Lauren Nicole Jewelry and Gifts Review


I love to have personalized jewelry and I think it makes a wonderful gift! With the holidays quickly coming I can think of several people in my life who would love a special piece of jewelry that would represent something or someone important to them. My mom, for example, would absolutely love to wear my daughter's name around her neck. She's her only grandchild at the moment and really the light of her life.


Lauren Nicole Jewelry and Gifts has an amazing selection of handmade items. They offer a nice variety of Mommy Necklaces as well as lots of other things, like key chains, wedding bouquet charms, bookmarks, pet tags and more! I love their wax seal items.... very unique!

I recently had the wonderful opportunity to review one of their pieces for this review. I was sent the Hand Stamped Silver Initial Necklace. The solid pure silver initial charm measures 3/8" in diameter and comes on a sterling silver chain with a pink Swarovski crystal bead and a sterling silver heart.

I am so happy with this necklace! I had the letter "L" stamped because it would work for me or my daughter. When it arrived I knew right away that this was a piece I would like to put aside for my daughter so that she can have it when she's a little older. It's the perfect piece for a little girl because it's on a sturdy chain but has beautiful small charms. The charms all hang so nicely so you can see all three without them overlapping.


I love that this piece is handmade. That means that no one will have exactly the same necklace, it was made with care by someone who loves what they so, and it's high quality that will last! I strongly recommend that you check out Lauren Nicole Jewelry and Gifts for beautiful, personalized gifts!

[Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."]

4 comments:

Mom vs. the boys said...

I love personalized jewelry, it makes it that much more special!

Lara said...

I agree! It's so special and something the person will keep forever!!

Show Me Mama said...

It is really lovely. Love the heart and that is it personalized. I sure love some jewelry :)

Jenn said...

Pretty! I love handstamped jewelry. Such a great idea!