Monday, November 1, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - The Village Company Review

Bath time is my daughter's favorite time! She loves to splash and play in the tub. So we make bath time even more fun by including her favorite Sesame Street characters and The Village Company's great Sesame Street products!

For this review I received the Foam Soap, Fizzy Tub Colors and Finger Paint Bubble Bath. Each product brings tons of fun to bath time! I love to make fun colors in the bath water with the Fizzy Tub Colors. You can even mix tablets to create even more colors! And my daughter loves the Foam Soap. She has even figured out how to blow on it and make it fly away! And the Finger Paints are just awesome! My husband and I have as much fun playing as my daughter does. It's great to have a fun activity to do with our daughter that makes it a more interactive experience!
The Village Company manufactures other amazing products as well! They are behind the fantastic Mr. Bubbles, Baby Elmo, Rubber Ducky and more! They even have some stuff for grown ups from the Village Naturals collection.

  You can find many of their products at most major retailers. You can also shop on Amazon.com!

These would make great stocking stuffers for all the kids on your list!

4 comments:

Mom vs. the boys said...

finger paint for the bathtub sounds like a lot of fun! I'll look for these for stocking stuffers for the boys!

Show Me Mama said...

OH, I just love these! They are awesome! Sophia had so much fun with them. Thanks for sharing. Your little one looks so adorable, what a lovely smile :)

Lara said...

Thank you! We have so much fun with this bath stuff!!

Jenn said...

We have those and my girls love them!! Leah looks like she's really enjoying it!