Jumbies are adorable, unique little friends that have a story and a personality. The story is just so cute and fun you have to head over to their website and check it out!
Basically the story tells how the storks were delivering these cute little baby animals and confusion and chaos breaks out. The storks end up crashing into each other and the animal babies became jumbled! And that's how you get Jumbies!
Each Jumbie is an adorable mix of two animals. They are still very cute and lovable, but very unique! I received two Jumbies for this review, Sealion and Pigbit.
The concept behind these plush toys is very creative and fun for kids. They will love collecting them! There are currently 12 Jumbies that have been discovered, but they are finding more all the time! So be sure to keep up to date by checking the website and following them on Facebook and Twitter!
GIVEAWAY: 1 Lucky Winner will receive 2 Jumbies!
HOW TO ENTER: Leave a separate comment for each entry and be sure to leave your e-mail address!
MANDATORY ENTRY: Visit Jumbieland and tell me your favorite Jumbie!
1. Enter another one of my current giveaways(1 entry per giveaway)
2. Follow my blog
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet (1 entry per tweet - 1 tweet per day)
4. Fan me on Facebook
5. Grab my button and tell me where it is (3 entries)
6. Follow Jumbies on twitter (2 entries)
7. Like Jumbies on Facebook (1 entry)
8. Tweet “Check out JUMBiES. They have been compared to the next Beanie Babies!” (2 entries)
This giveaway is open to US only.
This giveaway ends on November 18, 2010 at 5:00 pm EST. One winner will be chosen by Random.org and notified by e-mail. Please respond within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected. Good Luck!